7th Singapore Player's Meeting Donations
Effective date: October 2nd, 2006
Concerning all players who donated at the 7th Official Area00 Singapore Player's Meeting,
which took place on March 20, 2005.
First of all, we would like to express our deepest apology for
not having processed your donations sooner. Unfortunately, we have
not been able to give out the rewards as planned. In order to get
your rewards some steps are required.
- Find and scan the receipt which you received at the meeting when
you made your donation. If you do not have a scanner, please try to
scan it at school or another computer facility. Or ask a friend or
family member to help you.
- Create an e-mail containing the following information:
- Make sure you start the subject with Area00, or it will not be received.
- Your full name.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your Area00 account login name for Singapore, Korea and/or Texas.
- The amount you donated at the meeting in Singapore Dollars.
- The reward you choose to receive.
- If you donated for credits, provide your character names that should receive the credits.
- Attach the scanned receipt to the message.
- Send the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you have done this, please wait one week for a reply. If you have not received a reply from me after one week,
please send another e-mail to email@example.com
to ask if I have received it.
If you were only playing at Singapore and you do not have an account at the other servers, please create an account
there. When Singapore server is back online, it is not certain that you will still have your old account and characters.
The rewards will first be given to your Korea and/or Texas accounts, and can be transferred to Singapore server later
when it is back online.
If you also bought a goodie bag, please add a note and also include your address information.
All submissions will be validated at a future date. If you have lost your receipt, you can send the e-mail
but you will have to wait until then. Any claims that cannot be validated will be considered as an act of
fraud and action will be taken. Any claims containing receipts that are showing signs of altering ("doctoring",
"photoshopping") will not be accepted as valid.
Thank you for attending the meeting and for your donation. Sorry for the inconvenience. You will get a bonus
on your rewards for the long delay and inconvenience caused.
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact me.
Niels Hillebrand, Area00 Manager, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org