Terms of Service
This Terms of Service is a contract between you and Area00.com and applies to your use of Area00.com service and any related products and services available through www.area00.com. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service, please do not use or access our products and services.
Area00.com reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time. Area00.com reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Service or any other aspect of the Service, at any time without prior notice to members. Area00.com reserves the right to also impose limits on certain features or services contained in the Service without prior notice.
We may amend this Terms of Service at any time by posting the amended terms on our site.
This Terms of Service was last modified on September 10, 2004.
- Members are allowed to create and maintain a maximum of one account. In addition, members are allowed to maintain only their own account; under no circumstances should accounts be shared or managed by anyone other than the original owner. Any member found to have more than one game account in any server is in direct violation of Area00.com Terms of Service. Area00.com reserves the right to impose the harshest punishments on such violations without prior notice.
- Under no circumstances are members allowed to use the aid of any automated processes to improve their performance in the Area00.com game. Use of automated scripts, external web page linking or other software that accesses the Area00.com servers for any reason outside of normal gameplay is expressly forbidden.
Area00.com maintains the highest standards of ethics within the game. Any instance of inappropriate language/remarks, manipulation of bugs, or acts of fraud will result in immediate removal from the game. Impersonation, for whatever reason, of Area00.com staff is considered fraud under this Terms of Service agreement. Area00.com relies on its staff as well as playing customers to help enforce these rules and provide an enjoyable gaming environment for members of all ages and backgrounds.
- Area00.com will make every effort to monitor the Area00.com game and ensure a fair and competitive gaming environment. Area00.com reserves the right to remove any member from Area00.com without notice. Area00.com reserves the right to provide no guarantee of service quality, and you agree not to hold Area00.com responsible for any incidental damages caused by Area00.com.
- Area00.com contains links to third-party World Wide Web sites and other resources. Area00.com assumes no responsibility for the availability or content of these outside sites and resources. Therefore, any concerns a member may have regarding any other site should be directed to the relevant site administrator or webmaster.
- Disruption of the flow of content or discussion by repeatedly posting the same message or image or posting excessively large images is not permitted. In extreme cases, if the repeated posting causes a Denial of Service to Area00, charges may be filed in a court of law.
- It is prohibited to create an unpleasant environment for other members of Area00. You are prohibited to use any offensive terms or sexual comments that causes discomfort or offend other members of Area00. This restriction applies to all languages spoken by all members of Area00. Area00 reserves the right to determine what is a violation of this and what is not in any circumstance.
- No attempts shall be made to approach any of the Area00.com secured management systems. You are prohibited to take unlawful actions such as hacking, code manipulation, or forceful server entry. If you are caught breaching Any of the Area00.com secured management systems, you will be removed from Area00.com and charges may be filed in a court of law.
- Area00.com is protected by copyright as a collective work, pursuant to The Republic of Korea copyright laws. You may not modify, copy, publish, transmit, sell, create derivative works from, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content contained in the Service. The information, advice, facts, opinions or other content appearing on Area00.com posted by members or third parties are those of the respective authors and do not reflect the views of Area00.com. Area00.com will not and doesnt not assume any responsibility or liability for these materials.
- This Terms of Service is governed by and interpreted under the laws of the Republic of Korea.